Cleanroom CertificationCleanroom Certification
We service all types and sizes of cleanrooms and other controlled environments, from small cleanrooms of less than 100 sq. ft. to facilities with 100’s of thousands of sq. ft. We have the knowledge, equipment and manpower to meet your facility needs.
The standard cleanroom certification includes air velocity testing, HEPA filter integrity testing, particle count testing, and room pressurization.
Additional cleanroom testing may include: visual airflow smoke test, sound level testing, florescent light testing, ultra-violet light testing, temperature testing, parallelism, induction, humidity, and vibration testing.
All reporting is compiled on-site, and a final certification document is delivered within one week from testing. Electronic copies are also available in the form of a pdf file.
- IEST-RP-CC-006.3; Testing Clean Rooms
- IEST-RP-CC-002.2; Unidirectional Clean Air Devices
- IEST-RP-CC-007.1; Testing ULPA Filters
- IEST-RP-CC-034.2; HEPA and ULPA Filter Leak Test
- FED-STD 290E; Federal Standard 209 E†
- ISO 14644; Cleanrooms & Associated Environments
- USP 797; Pharmaceutical Compounding – Sterile Preparations
- Room Decontamination Services
- Filter Repairs & Replacements
- Motor Replacements
- Electrical Repairs
- VOC Monitoring
- Viable Air and Surface Sampling
- Airflow Uniformity Testing (parallelism)
- Air Change Rate Calculations
- Visual Airflow Testing with Video Documentation
- Secondary Testing – Noise, Lighting, Humidity, Temperature
- Consulting Services
All test reports and compliance certificates will reference a unique tracking number to facilitate accurate record keeping.
We certify all types and styles of cleanrooms.
Operating Rooms, Laminar Flow Rooms, Processing Rooms, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Rooms, TB Rooms, Test Chambers, Portable Down flow Units, Modular Cleanrooms, Sterility Room, Hospital Pharmacies USP 797 Compliance, Analytical Rooms, BSL-2,3,4 Rooms, and Patient Rooms to mention a few.
Cleanroom Certification Procedures
Air Safe utilizes the
Each individual cleanroom facility manager determines which test(s) he/she is contracting Air Safe to perform. Air Safe cannot ensure total compliance with any standard unless all testing is performed by Air Safe. Air Safe will however guarantee compliance concerning each individual test performed by Air Safe. If deviations from the standard testing procedure(s) are required from the facility manager, a written statement must be signed by the facility manager denoting such deviations.
Air Safe will make recommendations concerning the performance of each facility cleanroom as well as recommendations as to which tests should be performed in order to meet the specific criteria set forth. All data concerning the certification of the cleanroom is presented in a Final Report which contains all raw and calculated data used in assessing the cleanroom’s performance.
Just because your cleanroom is brand new does not mean it is working properly!